Friday, November 13, 2009

Right to live with dignity.

Hello !
I love to call me daughter of Tatas... but sad... I am not his daughter -:).
“Yugpurush” leave behind their footprints. He is one among them. I am born and brought up in the shadow of industries, Tata – in those years.. It makes me think of new businesses, strategies, market needs and just what you must be doing as a part of your organisational life.
“Life is short to achieve what you aims and dreams” is what I believe in.. Because your though process works until you die. And wants can’t be satisfied. There is history in where you will find that some people made innovations later in their life.. e.g. Madam Cury..
I and my husband have lot of common interest of ambition. More than me he is keen in new businesses, as earlier he was working on internet based businesses. But these days the nature of his work has changed.
We do have common understanding in terms of business. He do needs links, ideas which are abundant with me -:) ,When we i.e. I speak, he listens .. and that’s one of the reasons that he is so possessive about me -:). He is a good listener and doesn’t react from the heart. He always (100%) times (even in sleep) reacts from his mind. Even not reacting and speaking is also a reaction by him. what a logic -:) Or too much of diplomacy you can say..
My husband when picked up my wishes and ambitions, I didn’t know but he has acute sense of business. I was delighted heartily when my husband gave me this special gift in 2006 with businessbazigar.com was the first step towards it. He had already gone ahead and made seedfund.in - The concept I was talking to him about my venture. Now he has started next level seeedfund. Not only that when I was talking about the concept of software program for share market’s reflections, he spontaneously started the activity in Geodesic along with Business Standard; the surprise which has to come to me as a shock and surprise both. But the next surprise is bigger than this that he says I need not ask for money -not only for the venture’s profits but also for running domestic expenses. I have to live only in India whereas he can travel all around the world -:(, Well, in Indian culture, it is said behind every successful man there is a woman. Its me, indeed.
Mahesh had to resign from the post of CEO of Geodesic, because three things nobody can hide in this world that is “love, fragrance and mustache”-:) .. And when our affair got open, the family of my husband’s keep sacked him from this position.. No wonders.. in the world of power, first the muscle power comes -:)..
His love is like ocean... watching quietly to see when I stop fighting.. really... earlier our love was a pill of opium, and not the fights are like digestive pills.. nobody can sleep without it. -:) and Mahesh is cold and that somebody must do anatomy of his body and find if this man really has heart or not. Or is there any machine to do heart’s function? He says for a business lady there is no need for children.. children are required by those who don’t have capacity of their own to be independent either financially or socially.. and i.e. Manisha Lakhe who demands luxuries free of cost from me.. who depends upon him even without marriage and demands money... security and sex..
When I met Mahesh, neither he nor me were virgins. So he said is there any need of marriage? We can enjoy without marriage. In other words, he can do social service for me. But the issue is someone is required to give social service to Manisha Lakhe too. Because when I told her that she should get out of Mahesh’s life as he is possessive about me, loves me, wants me, cares me, I have every right to live with him, she refused and made my emails as spam. Mahesh can’t let me love any other man, that he has proved. And the strong ground is that he blocked my emails after receiving unlimited scores of gifts, greetings and emails. Manisha says whether he loves or hates, even in live in relationship ignoring the legality of sex and she is still not Murthy, was Lakhe, is Lakhe and will be Lakhe (proud to call herself a trend setter) , is equally not a virgin after giving birth to a child and bringing up an illegitimate child called Agni. By virtue of being uncommitted she also has equal right of going out an enjoying being a modern woman. If she could prove to be believer of free sex, she can also be free to all and these days the rich families are always surrounded by charities and social work, NGO etc. etc. So, Manisha can also be contacted for charities and sexual social work both personally and through email on manishalakhe@gmail.com , on various social networking sites etc. etc.
Mahesh accepted to be my husband because I always defeated him in my debate with him. I do say, earlier human being was like a monkey was living on trees and having sex. Over these millions of years it got civilised and today we talk of going on the moon. But by not marrying and following the principles of civilised society, does he want to be a trend setter to travel backward and live on the trees? He has done so in the past by living and making a partner. But talking truth and becoming logical gets on the ego of man. As if they are from Mars... (sorry guys, don’t make mistakes, learn from the mistakes of others and if you have committed it, agree upon it and improve on it. Don’t be just like Mahesh.)
If you accept me to be deserved one time, loyal and honest wife of Mahesh Murthy, as I stand by him as wife, you may sent greetings to Mahesh either through email at mahesh@pinstorm.com, writemahesh@yahoo.com, mahesh@seedfund.in, etc. etc. or through sms to him i.e. 9892249969.
I also will give you reward of Rs. 2,500/- if you can give a punch on Mahesh’s face and brake his set of 32 teeth, as he doesn’t speak to me since when I am asking to come to take me. And if you brake his legs, I will give you reward of 5,000/- because I had gone to his office and he drove his skoda car on me. Please help the God fathers of social work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, your husband seems to be a Pervert and am taking legal actions on him for making sexually harassing a female colleague of mine who went in to Pitch a Startup with seedfund.in ... Plz contact me on 9035430003 Vishal Nadar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, your husband seems to be a Pervert and am taking legal actions on him for making sexually harassing a female colleague of mine who went in to Pitch a Startup with seedfund.in ... Plz contact me on 9035430003 Vishal Nadar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam, please do the necessary modifications with your utterly dis-ambiguous and self demeaning sense of grammar. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete